From: mjcarter at ihug.co.nz (mjcarter@...g.co.nz)
Subject: National Database of Variants with Fixes-non-vendor specific

Interesting twist but if this was true and I hope I read you
correctly...

"No thanks, given all the virii that the Feds already tell
the US anti-virus companies NOT to detect I'll put my money
on global free enterprise."

How could this possibly help the Feds?? (US centric
mentality? )given that any number of a huge list of
International AV companys would still detect the virus and
"tell the world"
Of course I'm assuming the US is still part of the world :-)

Mike