From: davidf at gfi.com (David Farinic)
Subject: Large picture wudth DoS on MS Internet Explorer/Outlook Express

You misunderstood original post IMHO
Your 4 y. old htmls don't crash my XP just hang before I kill IE (no
prob if not exploitable).
Originally posted html BSOD OS ok let me rephrase Blue Screened XP DEAD
caput which is huge difference.
For now it seems to me as video driver issue as it depends on video
driver  (Crash dump analysis -1 report was not about video driver but it
was probably just domino effect where shortage of resources cause crash
of another driver)