From: ben at bssc.edu.au (Ben Ryan)
Subject: Re: iDEFENSE - New Tricks [web censorship!]

> Interesting, yet, so far lacking in any real evidence that Idefense was
> the force behind their demise.  Is there something other then heresay and
> conjecture to back up the claim?

nope. nothing concrete. then again, if it was a fabricated claim, wouldn't it
make sense to fabricate 'evidence' as well?
I am not saying the claim isn't bogus, because it may possibly be (though in my view quite
unlikely).
If the pressure came from a source other than idefense, then that should come
out in the wash. If true then an apology should be made from roguesci and
certainly from myself. however the goal of the original post will still be met - highlighting an
offensive against a very popular full-disclosure site and forum.

rant:
(i'd not enjoy apologizing to idefense, as this would lend them some credibility
as being worth apologizing to.. given their disgraceful behaviour and
closed-shop, secret-club so-called 'alliance'.. taking full-disclosure
information, turning it into a 'product' for their fee-paying members, then
violating the principles of full-disclosure on their 'discoveries' for finacial
gain. cheap.)

regards
ben