From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: ws_ftp.log

Giggle! I remember when I was first recovering from a serious
illness and I had been off line for two years. It was pretty gloomy
and I wasn't expected to make it. When I  did recover lots of my
life had that "whee! I am alive and this is interesting, and that is
interesting and the girls are pretty...."  aspect and it drove my
friends who had been around and who were overworked up the wall.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve