From: ssch at wheel.dk (Steffen Schumacher)
Subject: lame bitching about xpsp2

I just wanted to remind everyone, that discussions, such as this, which
doesn't actually reveal any security related issues, could very elegantly
be taken off list, and help reduce the noise on this list.

This Windows vs. *nix and bsd discussion doesn't belong here, if it is
not solely about security related issues. I don't wan't to read 300 lines of
evangelism, bitching, personal attacks and what not, in order find 10 lines
of pseudo security related statements. Such communication should IMHO be
taken off list, with replies to all involved.

So for instance: Its ok to discuss the methods and technical aspects of SP2,
but not if there is installation problems or not. This you can post to MS.
but for the love of god! Please no more evangelism!

Off-list communication explained:
Its quite easy too - all one have to do, when replying to a mail with mentioned
content, is to reply to anyone in the to and cc fields, but remove the address
of this list (its full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com), and you're all set.

/Steffen

PS. replies to this mail S H O U L D be taken off list!!!