From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: The 'good worm' from HP

Allan is right. I didn't notice people calling it a worm. It is suppose
to be a patch management product that will actually use the expolit hole
to patch the box. It is a controlled problem and should be used only on
computers control by the corporation that owns the software.

But is it still a good idea...I don't think so. Exploiting stuff
sometimes crashes systems and could corrupt stuff. Why do it that way,
when you could just apply a patch directly.