From: scroutinizer at beeb.net (The Central Scroutinizer)
Subject: The 'good worm' from HP

Would it not be better to have a standard secure backdoor provided by a
security package that could downloaded or installed by disk and works hand
in hand with port scanning software, if this is really necassary. I am
supprised Microsoft have not released such a peice of software; maybe a
third party have.

Aaron