From: etomcat at freemail.hu (Feher Tamas)
Subject: Electronic Jihad on August 26, 04 ??

Dear All,

>Vmyths dismisses this "Internet Terrorist Attack" story as
>baseless hysteria, for numerous reasons explained below.
>
>It appears MosNews derived their story from a newswire
>published by Lenta.ru, which may have derived their own
>story from a Novosti newswire.

I work for a reseller of Kaspersky AV products. We received a partner
forum e-mail from KAV-AVP founder Eugene Kaspersky himself
explaining all this.

Therefore, I can confirm that Eugene Kaspersky and Alex Gostev DID
indeed say these "August 26 is an expected Electronic Jihad" warning
sentences on a press conference in Moscow the day before. They said
the planned attack is a massive anti-Israel hacking campaign.

************

However, my personal opionion is: cyber-terrorism is still a lesser threat
compared to strap-on-bombs and blow-people-up type conventional
terrorism.

The chechen-related simultaneous crashes of two russian airliners this
morning shows that bloody killing is still sufficiently effective for
terrorism purposes and real-life dead have more negative effect on the
population morale than any virtual jihad.

By the way, talking about terror and Israel: two hundred storks have
just been killed in Dimona, when a giant outdoor acidic vat belonging to
the secret jewish nuclear bomb making facility was left wide open and
birds landed on it.

Sincerely, Tamas Feher.