From: fulldisc at ultratux.org (Maarten)
Subject: U.S. National Security Awareness Day (NSAD)

On Friday 27 August 2004 11:23, Peter van den Heuvel wrote:
> > Please join us in observing U.S. National Security Awareness Day (NSAD)
> > on September 10th. There are continued threats to the security of the
> > United States. Our security posture must continue to improve.
>
> Please seek immidiate medical assistance. You are suffering from a
> medical disorder commenly referred to as paranoid schizophrenia, so
> posting these rants to this list cannot be held against you.

Yeah, but I don't think there is any cure for that illness though...  But I
fully concur with Peter, go seek medical assistance. The very least they can
help you with (and help us, for that matter) is lock you up in some facility.

And oh yeah, go see Fahrenheit 9/11 why don't you...

Further, I (only) agree with the OP on the subject of safe computing, but the
rest is just gibberish.  What, are we gonna go back to building bomb shelters
in the backyard now ?  Or smile broadly and thank the officer who gave you a
rear examination because you just wanted to fly from Paris to Brussels ?

Maarten