From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (Über GuidoZ)
Subject: Bootable Memorystick?

Missed this email - for some reason Gmail sent it to the spam folder. (?)

I've yet to have an issue booting to my 6-in-1 card reader. Maybe I'm
lucky since I noticed the Sony Memeory stick I was booting from (for
Knoppix, before I purchased a 1GB USB Stick) is the first drive listed
when plugging it into a Windows box.

The way it works, it adds all 6 drives (the CF, SD, MMC, etc) to My
Computer, even though only where you have something plugged in is
accessable. Maybe if the memory stick was, say, the 4th drive down, it
wouldn't find it to boot. But on mine there has been no headaches,
once I allowed the BIOS to boot from USB.

Very good thought/point though Arnaud. I believe it was just luck of
the draw in this case. I'm going to grab a CF card just to test this
theory since you got me curious now. (The CF card's drive is the 2nd
one in the list.)

--
Peace. ~G