From: rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com (Rainer Gerhards)
Subject: write events log to CD?

I agree, it's not really useful to have them on printed paper (but, of
course, you could scan and OCR it ;)). Sending them to syslog makes
sense for many organizations. There are several solutions to do so. See
www.eventreporter.com or
http://www.intersectalliance.com/projects/Snare/ for examples.

Rainer