From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (Über GuidoZ)
Subject: !SPAM! Re: Bootable Memorystick?

I believe it has to do with the way it is handled. Inside of it, the
USB root hub will see 8 different devices, corresponding to all the
different types of removable media there is. (When you plug it in
while in Windows, you may notice that 6-8 new drives will appear in
"My Computer".) I'm guessing that it can confuse the BIOS if the media
you're using is like drive #4 instead of #1. It's possible not all
BIOS sees past the first 1-2.

I'm going to test this when I get a chance. The bootable one I've been
using is drive #1 when plugging it into Windows. We'll see what
happens when I use a SD card instead (drive #4).

--
Peace. ~G