From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (Über GuidoZ)
Subject: Viral infection via Serial Cable

Well stated James, as usual. You'll have to excuse me if it appeared I
participated in the pissing contest. Was only trying to reiterate my
point, not to mention pointing out what I WASN'T talking about. It
seemed there was some confusion.

James Tucker said:
> 4. Most viruses in circulation today use TCP/IP or higher level
> protocols, not native RS232.

AND

> Personally I never saw or heard of a virus which tries to communicate
> with another computer attached to an RS232 port (maybe a laplink
> virus or the like??), as this is an unusual scenario.

Exactly the point I was trying to make. Nothing more, nothing less.

> Rant over.

Aww, just when it was getting good... =)

P.S. Thanks for the Gmail tip. It's working wonders and making my life
much easier.

--
Peace. ~G