From: da_entrepreneur at yahoo.com (the entrepreneur)
Subject: The Hacker's Manifesto Reloaded

James,
A nice manifesto indeed. But it no way does it
correlates to the one which I have written (or
probably modified). Maybe the sarcasm is not
noticeable, maybe  you missed it, maybe because we are
different people altogether.
Well, I am here because I am anti-authoritative, a
negated personality (I hate to call it that because
the fundamental idea of it's emergence was this growth
of negative activity, this was root for pete's sake!).
Maybe you supressed your impulses, or are vehementaly
denying it.
Well its snonymous to rap songs, they are violent,
they are bad, but we listen, with that fetish look in
eyes. Maybe you listen to it too or maybe not, but
there always one vantage point where you blow your
steam, about your very inner conscience.
My conscience was the conscinence of this Manifesto,
it manifests, the "hummm..." sound some people will do
when they read it. It's for them.
If not for them, lest it's for me.
EULA might not cover it (how can you miss the pun
there ?), but the First Amendment will. hehe.

Am I spared?

-Regards
The Entrepreneur

=== message truncated ===