From: pdonahue at acmicorp.com (Donahue, Pat)
Subject: Where to submit a suspected trojan or virus?

Hi Scenobro,

I've had success sending the file to McAfefe's AVERT WebImmune
(http://www.webimmunite.net). You can register as a new user and submit
through the web interface, or you can simply e-mail the file to
virus_research@....com. I'd recommend registering as they will provide
you with the scan result immediately. Additionally, if you use McAfee,
they will provide you with updated virus definition files to clean the
machine.

Best of luck,
Pat