From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (Über GuidoZ)
Subject: Re: About VirusTotal/Hispasec

Very happy to see your reply Bernardo. =) That's how I imagines
VirusTotal.com to be... it's a shame that some people insist on
bashing a valid service. I can certainly understand, and appreciate,
2nd guessing something that seems to good to be true. However, instead
of bad mouthing it right out of the box, ask the questions first. THEN
give the conspiracy theories. =D

Best of luck expanding VirusTotal.com. It's an awesome service that
has saved me many headaches in times of need.

--
Peace. ~G