From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (Über GuidoZ)
Subject: win2kup2date.exe ?

I cannot believe the way you are fighting like Jr High school kids. I
just lost a lot of respect for iDEFENSE... being the "Senior Security
Researcher", you would think you might be a bit smarter then to make
such lewd comments on ANY list, let alone one you send most (if not
all) of your material to.

Before you attempt to say a word about MY nickname, it has humor
behind it. I've been using GuidoZ since before most people knew what a
computer was. When I signed up for my Gmail account, I was surprised
to see GuidoZ was already taken. (That's never happened before...) So,
I added Uber before it, as I'm the "best" GuidoZ. It has nothing to do
with ego or hacking, etc. It was done as a joke and remains that way.

As I've said before, I'm not one to defend Nick. I certainly haven't
agreed with everything he has written. However, that is absolutely NO
reason to act like a 12 year old and call him names. Mr. Johnson, grow
up, for the sake of us all.

I'm done participating in this "discussion". Feel free to get the last
word, as any 12 yr old must do. ;) I apologize to the list, only for
my involvement, however something had to be said.

P.S. Maybe you missed John Cartwright's recent reminder of the
charter. View it here:
http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html (Pay close
attention to the "Acceptable Content" section.)

--
Peace. ~G