From: nick at virus-l.demon.co.uk (Nick FitzGerald)
Subject: win2kup2date.exe ?

Bugtraq Security Systems wrote:

> Nick,
> You're a moron, and a fake moron at that.  ...

Lessee -- "fake" means "not".

So, in case it is not already obvious to you, your statement thus
reduces to an outright contradiction.

What a surprise.

NOT!

I wonder who is the real moron here then?

> ...  If you had the clue god gave the
> average scriptkiddie, ...

Fortunately, I have much more than that, as you have already, so
adroitly, proved.

Go crawl back under your rock...

> ... you'd kill yourself in shame at your own postings.

Following your example, perhaps?

> Cheers,
> BUGTRAQ Security Systems
> "If Nick FitzGerald had a brain cell for every bug we tracked, ...

Again, I am rather fortunate to weigh in considerably on the upside of
that equation...

> ... he'd be
> smart and not an arrogant no-nothing like he is now."

...so I should be considerbaly "smart" and considerably "not an
arrogant no-nothing" [sic], yet you then turn around and contradict
yourself again.

Fool -- if you're going to call folk names, at least decide what those
names will be before hitting send on a screw-up of a message such as
your last attempt...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald