From: galt at locutus.isu.edu (John Galt)
Subject: win2kup2date.exe ?

Oh, give me a break: Richard Johnson/gobbles has been working hand-in-hand
with idefense since day one.  In fact, idefense advisories and gobbles
advisories on the same issue are almost always twinned.  Nice try.

--
Galt's sci-fi paradox:  Stormtroopers versus Redshirts to the death.

Who is John Galt?  galt@...utus.isu.edu, that's who!