From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: Does the following...

Yep, likely. That is a fun game to play by the way with speech recognition software. I remember a fun night I had with the Microsoft version. You say something, let it type it, then read what it wrote, it tries to write that, read what it wrote. It becomes a growing unknown stupid story. I am glad it is so advanced now. =)