From: fer_saldana at yahoo.com (Fernando Saldana-del-Castillo)
Subject: URGENT: 3COM CoreBuilder 9000 Vulnerabilities

Hi,

URGENT MATTER

Does anyone knows about an vulnerability that can be
exploit in the 3COM Core Builder 9000?

I am talking about something similar to the TCP packet
attack that was discover a few months ago for the
Cisco Routers.

The equipment stops responding and processing packets
and torn down my entire network. I am using VitalNet
ans I see a cut on the graphic when this happen, but
on HP Openview I do not detect any possible cause of
the problem.

Thank for your kind attention and forgive from
distracting you with low level technology issues that
are giving me headaches and more