From: jftucker at gmail.com (James Tucker)
Subject: drive by shooting - got hit by mysearch toolbar

The site quoted, did not contain any malicious code when I just checked it.
The common.js file quoted contains only the framebreak code:
---------BEGIN---------
// common.js
// Copyright 2001-2003 by Christopher Heng. All rights reserved.
// $Id: common.js 2.3 2003/04/29 11:49:36 chris Exp $

function framebreaker()
{	// see http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/framebreak.shtml
	// for an explanation of this script and how to use it on your own site
	if (top.location != location) {
		top.location.href = document.location.href ;
	}
}

Unless there is some kind of image based exploit on the site I don't
see mysearchbar having come from there.

I checked the CSS for :before and :after properties too.

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:58:18 +0200, fulldisclosure@...eraxe.demon.nl