From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: win2kup2date.exe ?

Actually, tjhat makes a fair amount of sense. You're not alone. =)

This is kind of the tangent I was going on when I seemed to start this
whole thing. I figured by having a copy, I could help the person
requesting info, as well as being aware of it myself.

*shrugs*  To each their own I guess.

--
Peace. ~G