From: oleg2 at gmx.de (Oleg Khutoryansky)
Subject: drag and drop bug internet explorer

hi
I just have some questions. Please answer some of them if you can. Thanks.
1. can anybody explain me how does this drag and drop bug in internet
explorer works? Are there any real good explanation with an examle about it?
2. how can a javascript code be hidden so that antivirus programs cant
recognise it? how do antivirus work? do they check every program that is
loaded into the main memory? if a virus decodes itself after it is
loaded, then no antivirus can recognise it, is it?
3. I want to learn how to debug dlls and programs. what book is good
about debugging with softice or any other debugging tool?

regards
O.K.