From: vxdude2003 at yahoo.com (VX Dude)
Subject: Re: The ArpSucker is b0rn! Be yourself, be the net.

Hello to all the xposted lists out there =D

If it's not a threat to you're wonderfully managed
system, then you have nothing to worry about.  SO the
guy wrote a tool, thats what hackers do.  If it's
successful, if it's not, (s)he will figure that out
themselves when it is, and why.  Learning is the Way
of the Hacker.

Speaking of moderating, what value did your post add?
And you had to reply to all?  Seems like you just
wanted to advertise bugtraq to all the other lists.

<ad>This just shows that the Full-Disclosure audience
is far more sophisticated then the censorship loving
children of Bugtraq.</ad>

To Alpt, nice tool, I have no use for it, but still
its nice to see someone exploring and coding.  Let
assholes like stefen here teach you a lesson and
remember to not disclose anything.  Put on the
blackhat and keep your knowledge to yourself, no one
else deserves it.

You do you're own work, and create your own ideas, and
this is the type of thanks you get?  No, this is a
whitehat trick.  See they want you to work gain their
approval.  By not giving you the credit you deserve,
they'll get you to think that their approval is
something worth getting.  This is just the first step
to being a sellout, a whitehat.

Don't fall for their jedi mind tricks, become
independant and create for no one but yourself.
Remember stefen's insults, for this is the thanks of a
whitehat.

Stinny
Internet Sniper

http://www.freaknet.org/alpt/src/p0f-TheArpSucker-iputils-ss020927.patch

http://www.freaknet.org/alpt/src/iputils-ss020927.tar.gz

http://www.freaknet.org/alpt/src/p0f-TheArpSucker-iputils-ss020927.patch.md5

http://www.freaknet.org/alpt/src/iputils-ss020927.tar.gz.md5

> Have Fun
>
> Fuck to `cat /dev/urandom`
> I love ya
> --
> :wq!
> "I don't know nothing" The One Who reached the
> Thinking Matter   '.'
>
> [ Alpt --- Freaknet Medialab ]
> [ GPG Key ID 441CF0EE ]
> [ Key fingerprint = 8B02 26E8 831A 7BB9 81A9  5277
> BFF8 037E 441C F0EE ]

name=attdjmw6.dat