From: mnv at alumni.princeton.edu (MN Vasquez)
Subject: New Security paper released

While I'm not a coder, I've always heard that it can be dirty work.  After
reading this paragraph in your paper:

" We've used just 10 numbers in this sequence, so our buffer was 1 for
alignment and the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 with shits between them,
so....as the number in eip was 2 (32323232) we just reached what we wanted
;)."

I now know why buffer overflow coding is not for me.  Maybe you reached what
you wanted, but umm, speak for yourself...

;-)