From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: ZIP Attachment

I did a little Google digging and came up with this:
http://www.windowsstartup.com/wso/detail.php?id=4239

Filename:        expander.exe
Program Title: 	HiJaak Expander
Rating: 	    3 (application need to be run at startup, but is not
system critical)
Comments:      Part of the HiJaak graphics tools.

There were a number of hits (even things like Stuffit Expander), which
could be related. What caught my eye about this one is the "HiJaak
graphics tools". Hijack? Graphics? Sound fitting. =)

--
Peace. ~G