From: marc.ruef at computec.ch (Marc Ruef)
Subject: Pinnacle ShowCenter Skin Denial of Service

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I am a proud user of the Pinnacle ShowCenter 1.51. When I was playing
around with the system, it seems I have found a denial of service attack
against the web interface.

First I did manually a HTTP GET request that selects a non-existent
skin: http://192.168.0.11:8000/ShowCenter/SettingsBase.php?Skin=ATK

Afterwards I was not able to use the web interface anymore. I always get
PHP warnings and fatal errors for every GET request I want to do (german
Windows XP used):