From: samir at teknotrends.com (Samir Kelekar)
Subject: Scandal: IT Security firm hires the author of Sasser worm

Actually, the idea of hiring people such as author of Sasser worm is to get
their
brilliance minus the negative effects of them being unreliable. How will the
company
which hires such guys ensures that for instance he does not take away
company's
IP secrets, hack into company's network or hack into some other company's
network
using this company's resources?

If these issues can be resolved and the person's brilliiance used, then
certainly
it would be a win-win situation for the company.

The other issue is the PR angle. It would be an interesting question to
answer: by
hiring such a person, does the company increase its PR or diminish it?

regards,
Samir Kelekar
Teknotrends Software
http://www.teknotrends.com