From: Michael.Simpson at inveresk.com (Michael Simpson)
Subject: Scandal: IT Security firm hires the author of Sasser
 worm

there we go
there's some fuckin punctuation for you
may not be right
but as this mail client likes pissing around with my line feeds
i guess it should go in as you are obviously having difficulty without it

how do you cope with our bl4ckh47 fr13nd5zzz?
who seem to have little respect for grammer.
or do you send offensive mail to them as well?

It revolves around the issue of who knows what. The arsonist who burns
down the city after torching his house doesn't get a job with the fire
department as anyone can start a fire. Young man with ability to code a
novel worm (as opposed to script kiddies pullin trigger on sploit) is
deemed to be highly enough prized or has skillz and/or knowledge worth
bringing into the tent. Always safer to have him inside tent pissing out
rather than outside pissing in, unless they are really bad news in
which case u prolly want them in the arms of bubba with all their
fingers broken. Add into that the huge degree of BS apparent throughout
the IMT world and it's no wonder that sven got employment
-"micro$oft headhunted me for $250,000"
The world's press have been writing his Curriculum Vitae for him since.

So he's young and gifted:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/09/09/2236216&tid=156&tid=220&tid=1

With a high work rate and demonstrable commitment to a project:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/08/02/064259&tid=172&tid=95&tid=201

I may not trust him with regards to his ethics/morals but that may not
disbar me from giving him a job, if i thought he was suitable and,indeed,
for some employers not too straight a moral outlook might be preferred!
Was it necessary for Clinton to have high moral standards to be a good
prez of the usa? Having said that i would keep an eye on him, log
everything, rfid his food, 24/7 video feed of his keyboard LEDs being
watched by operators trained in morse code, etc

thorny subject

mikie

"Brad Griffin" <b.griffin@....edu.au>
22/09/2004 02:36

"Michael Simpson" <Michael.Simpson@...eresk.com>
cc

Subject
RE: [Full-Disclosure] Scandal: IT Security firm hires the author of Sasser
worm

Why don't you send this again...with punctuation so that we can
understand what the fuck you are trying to say?