From: mike.fowler at guidancesoftware.com (Fowler, Mike)
Subject: unknown backdoor: 220 StnyFtpd 0wns j0

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.