From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: Windoze almost managed to 200x repeat 9/11

	[SNIP]

> Unfortunately, there is some truth in this. We (and not just the media)
> are starting to put blame on humans far too quickly. Is this justified?
> On one hand, they are only tools for us to do our job. On the other
> hand, they are products that we should be able to rely on. Who do we
> blame? Operators or products?

or vendors.  you forgot vendors Frank! <gryn>.  vendors drive how other
apps are produced for the environment, which drives how technical folks
deal with them...

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
--
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.