From: vordhosbn at gmail.com (vord)
Subject: "tired of spam? time to fight back!" or fightspam.nm.ru

several things:
1) the site is dead now. 403 Forbidden, for some reason.
2) the guy who posted it to this list isnt/wasnt the maintainer. ie,
he didnt write the about.html.
3) yes, it is illegal in most countries to participate in this. we can
pretty safely assume that thats why the site is now dead. either that
or the maintainer overran his own bandwidth requirements in the
process of trying to exhaust those of spammers. this would certainly
be ironic.
4) this attack is more than likely illegal in your area but not
immoral anywhere. use TOR if you wish to participate in future attacks
like this to avoid being implicated.