From: r00t3d at gmail.com (r00t3d)
Subject: RE: FW: [Fwd: How one can become a terrorist?]

Dear Kyle,

>I don't believe Todd said anything about believing the contents of the
>message.
I'm sorry Kyle, it just seemed that way since he decided a piece of
spam was worthwhile to send to the list and the
authorities(*cough*narq*cough*).
>We saw it too and while we forwarded on as appropriate, that
>doesn't mean we thought it was a threat due to its content.
I'm glad to hear that, but I'm sorry to say I don't particularly care
what your thoughts on the subject were.
>It was still an interesting message and I'm glad Todd sent it through to the
>list
Yes, well, I get enough spam already.
>hopefully someone else will have something interesting to say,
>not necessarily your pointless flame and drivel.
My apologies Mr. Maxwell, I wasn't aware I was here to keep you
interested and entertained. Please allow me to put on my clown nose
and wander around beeping at people. Perhaps that is more your style?

     Love,
      #MSNetworks