From: jftucker at gmail.com (James Tucker)
Subject: Resources for exploit coding on Solaris

well, heres what gmail ads thought of your mail:

Need Exploits?
Immunity Canvas has over 100 for Solaris, Linux, and Win32
www.immunitysec.com
DSO Exploit Removal
Download and try for free. aff. Stop Your Privacy Invasion.
www.NoAdware.net
DSO Exploit Remover
Download and try for free. Block privacy invasion. aff
www.SpywareNuker.com
Related Pages
JPEG Exploit Hits Usenet, Worm Close Behind
TechWeb - Sep 28, 2004
By TechWeb News. An exploit attacking the most recent Windows bug is ...
QNX RTOS FTP Client "QUOTE" Command Format String Vulnerability
Secunia - Sep 28, 2004
Select a product and view a complete list of all Patched/Unpatched ...
SecurityFocus HOME Infocus: Solaris 10 Security
SecurityFocus is designed to facilitate discussion on security ...
www.securityfocus.com
Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities In Four Unix Programs
Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities In Four Unix Programs: Sendmail, ...
www.networkassociates.com

How about that for starters. Heh, maybe advertising is useful
afterall; certainly saved a few seconds.

:p ;)