From: shmooconannounce at shmoo.com (shmooconannounce)
Subject: Re: Shmoocon CFP & registration information

Just a reminder, ShmooCon registration rates will be raised to $149 on October
1.  That's TOMORROW.    We've had a huge number of last minute registrations,
so we've decided to extend the registration rate of $99 until 10AM EST, Oct 1,
2004.

Get free stuff. Save some cash. If you've submitted a paper, and you end up
being selected, your registration fee will be returned to you.

http://www.shmoocon.org

For ShmooCon 2005, we have negotiated a discounted group rate at the
Wardman Park Marriott, for Friday and Saturday night of the
conference.  1-800-228-9290 Mention SHMOOCON to get the group discount.

http://www.wardmanpark.com

Broke?  Don't worry.  Make a clever advertisement for shmoocon, and get free
admission!

http://www.shmoocon.org/ads.html

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us:

info@...oocon.org

Cheers,
TSG