From: PERFECT.MATERIAL at gmail.com (PERFECT.MATERIAL)
Subject: Re: On Polymorphic Evasion

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 00:02:22 -0500, xbud <xbud@...head.com> wrote:
> It never ceases to amaze me that some egotistical coward asshole hiding behind
> an anonymous hush,hushmail or in this case gmail account will jump on any
> opportunity to insult others work with negative criticism.

I didn't mean to offend you; if you learned something from the
Fantabulous Fornicators piece of work, then that is really cool and I
am pretty fired up for you.  Next time someone posts something that
bores me to the point of inspiration, this egotistical coward asshole
will be sure to give kinder "feedback" as if said egotistical coward
asshole was a first grade teacher commending advances in
fingerpainting (I bet you were good at fingerpainting)

> Wether this material was worth the read and/or time spent releasing it (I
> honestly thought it was the first attempt at discussing security on a
> security mailing list in over 10000 emails) but never the less, it was an
> attempt.

So you didn't understand the paper?  Don't feel bad, there is probably
nothing wrong with valuing honesty and good intention over
intelligence anyway, I guess that's what good people do.

> If you have this much time in your hands to read through this doc and make a
> gmail account directly to insult a contributor why not provide some useful
> feedback or do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up?...

I'm sorry for not using the FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME electronic mail account
naming convention that seems to make everyones dick hard.  I will
attach a photo id to my next post.

Fuck you pussy [I had to use the F-word like you did or my homeboys
would have told me I got bitched or something]

PERFECT.MATERIAL