From: keydet89 at yahoo.com (Harlan Carvey)
Subject: Spyware installs with no interaction in IE on fully patched XP SP2 box

> > This machine is a fully patched XP SP2 box, with
> the default security
> > settings for IE's Internet Zone. Does anybody know
> what method this crap
> > could be using to install without any user
> interaction?

It's a little hard to tell accurately without taking a
look at what you removed; ie, saying that you cleaned
things out of the Registry is great, but without
knowing what keys you "cleaned", it's hard to tell.

However, doing a quick search on Google for
"atpartners", some of the info I found points to
BHOs...

Sorry, wish I could help more, but I'd need more info...

=====

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for
you are crunchy, and good with ketchup."

"The simplicity of this game amuses me.
Bring me your finest meats and cheeses."