From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: RE: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #1955 - 19 msgs

It might be detected as Trojan.Moo or any other variant of the JPEG
exploit. As I said, it attempts to exploit the system to see if it's
vulnerable, using an "infected" JPG. The file I provided is simply a
SFX with a batch file and the "infecte" JPG (named exploit.bak). No
attempt has been made at all to mask what's inside.

I figured those that would want to use it would either not worry about
the virus warnings, or not get them at all and REALLY need the fix it
helps provide. =) Email me at the address provided in my original
email (exploit _AT_ guidoz _DOT_ com) and I'll provide a link to the
batch files and such so you may modify them as you wish.

Sorry for any confusion with the AV. I should of warned about that in
the original email. (Others have written me asking the same question.)
I only provided it to possibly help others who have lots of friends
asking them for help to patch their systems. This simply sees if they
are vulnerable, then leads them through the steps to patch the system
if they are. (You may have to tell them to ignore AV warnings, or
disable the AV scanner. Again, I urge you to test this on a
NON-PRODUCTION machine first. See what it contains, read the batch
files, see what it downloads, etc.)

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Hope it helps someone else.

--
Peace. ~G