From: robochan at twcny.rr.com (Rob Bochan)
Subject: Norton AntiVirus 2005 treats Radmin as a Virus ??!

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 08:51 am, Sowhat . wrote:
> hi ?list
>
> I have installed Norton AntiVirus 2005 ,and when i open my F:\
> directory ,Norton pops up and show that,"Norton AntiVirus has detected
> a virus on your computer" "Boject Name F:\radmin.exe" "Virus Name
> Hacktool".

Symantec labels a competitor's product
(http://sea.symantec.com/content/product.cfm?productid=16)
as malware?

I am SHOCKED! SHOCKED I tell you! SHOCKED!
Who would expect such dastardly behavior from a corporate entity?

Did you install radmin or was it installed without your knowledge?

...Rob

--
"Stealing", as defined by (insert favorite industry group/misguided
Congressman here) is WRONG WRONG WRONG! Got that? It is WRONG! But