From: keydet89 at yahoo.com (Harlan Carvey)
Subject: Norton AntiVirus 2005 treats Radmin as a Virus ??!

> becasue i found that many AV marked it as HACKTOOL
> ,not only norton
> as someone has said ,AV vendors need a lawyer  :)

I don't get it...AV vendors each have their own naming
scheme, and decide what and how to detect malware.
You purchase the product, and then decide that the AV
vendors need a lawyer...based on what?

How about doing a better job of troubleshooting the
issue?  How long have malware authors been changing
the names of files?  However, long it's been, those
admining the machines don't seem to be catching on...

=====

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for
you are crunchy, and good with ketchup."

"The simplicity of this game amuses me.
Bring me your finest meats and cheeses."