From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: Norton AntiVirus 2005 treats Radmin as a Virus ??!

I do agree with you Peter about the server and client part. I truly believe that Norton is detecting it as such only because it is being used in exploits. There are many exploits that drop this client onto the workstation. If you know it is there then the detection shouldn't surprise you. But if you are e-mailing a list asking about it and what it is. You most likely didn't install it.