From: venom at gen-x.co.nz (VeNoMouS)
Subject: WIN XPSP2 - is this a possible way to hack?

Im surprised you manged to work out how an email client works after reading
that dribble.

This mailing list is really starting to bug me, to many newbs signing up and
talking about the most retarded shit.

sorry "gregh" but i think you need to get alot more experince computer wise.

The angus VeNoMouS has spoken!!