From: michealespinola at gmail.com (Micheal Espinola Jr)
Subject: Senior M$ member says stop using passwords completely!

That much is obvious.  Read the the full article, do a little
background research and get back to us when you reach a more sensible
conclusion.

Reactionary conclusions based on obvious article 'skimming' make it
apparent you didn't do your homework before posting.

FWIW I have used "rainbow" tables for dictionary-styled attacks for
about 7 years now.  There have been available CLI-based tools for
generating dictionary lists using different character sets for the
better part of the past 10 years.  There are also many dictionary
lists in multiple languages available on many university public FTP
sites to build and extend your own from.

Personally, I'm surprised this style attack took this long to catch on.