From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: Full-Disclosure Posts

Well, I didn't take offense...alot of compaines are very lazy with
security...just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Just look at all the pen-testing compaines..that throw you a nessus
report with a logo on top of it. They have never tested the reported
hole with another method or even tried any other hacking method
(social). Don't worry I see your point too clear.