From: vigilaro at gmx.net (vigilaro@....net)
Subject: ICMP - Today India, Samoa, and Iran are in
 the tank - back to orginal thread DDoS, or No DDoS?

Today Iran (Terhan), India (Bangalore) and Samoa are dragging
the Asian index down.

how you determine if its' DoS on these routers, or not?  Is there a
Public Darknet
Monitoring Site out there tracking backscatter, or other such focused
traffic?

Andreas-

--
pub  1024D/553A49A5 2004/09/22 vigilaro (der wachter) <vigilaro@....net>
     Key fingerprint = DD07 4DC8 C434 8FD3 C0F3  5A6C 2376 B26C 553A 49A5

allgemeiner Schl?ssel vorhanden
http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/pgp/