From: HBoegh at gmail.com (Henrik Boegh)
Subject: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a Hart InterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:29:11 -0500, bart.lansing@...ls.com
<bart.lansing@...ls.com> wrote:

> Jason, I have a rather direct question:  Given what you know...and what you
> wrote....why in blazes did you cast your vote electronically?

Didn't Jason find out the more specific information he provided about
this votingsystem only _after_ he had cast his vote?
If i understand Jason correctly he voted, noted or memorised the
brand, model and serial number when giving the vote and _then_ looked
up more information about the system.
Some of his thoughts he most likely have thought already before
casting the votes as they are more general concerns of course, and
being somewhat technical capable he would probably have considered
those even before casting the vote, so yes he did have the choice.

IMO i find the comments about Bush and Kerry - in Jason's original
posting as well as the subsequently postings - very untastefully and
very very irellevant.

--
Kind regards
Henrik Boegh