From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: [in] Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted
 by a Hart InterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

Ya'll need to change vocations, get out of IT and become political rabbits
running door to door changing minds and winning hearts, and leaving little
droppings on the doorsteps of those that don't care.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

--
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.