From: stfunub at gmail.com (Andrew Smith)
Subject: Undetectable Virus from CANADA ISP 69.197.83.68

>    Today I got e-mail from "69.197.83.68" CANADA ISP which has undetectable
> virus.

This just means that you or your A/V hasn't updated their virus
definitions. Try multiple A/V programs, this will cover a wider range
of 'viruses'.

> Well I downloaded this file but I didn't run it because I know it is
> virus.

Good call.

>and now I am complaining to "rogers.com"  ISP about this matter.

Bad Call. Chances are this wasn't intentionally sent to you, the
person who did execute the virus themselves without realising and it
proceeded to email itself to you and hundreds of other people. I doubt
rogers.com will care or be able to do anything. Best bets would be to

There is no such thing as in undectable virus, right now i could write
a .bat file to delete key files on your system upon execution. Anti
Virus producs wouldn't pick it up, it's just a bat file, sent to one
person. If it isn't being picked up as a virus then you may want to
consider switching anti virus software.